If you are thinking of making changes to your home to make it more comfortable and energy efficient, Manitoba Hydro offers information and rebates to make it easy.
Read about savings, rebates, and loans for your business.
- Affordable Energy Program Qualifying lower income households can become more energy efficient. Financing and free upgrades available.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator Control Program Upgrade the heat recovery ventilator (HRV) control in your home with an advanced HRV control and receive a $150 instant rebate.
- Home Insulation Program Upgrade the insulation in your home to Power Smart levels and receive a rebate.
- Lighting Choose energy efficient bulbs to save energy.
- Power Smart for New Homes Use Power Smart technologies while you’re building to save in the long run.
- Power Smart and First Nations First Nations communities can save money while improving the energy efficiency and comfort of their homes with energy saving improvements and geothermal heat pump systems.
- Refrigerator Retirement Program Retire your old fridge or freezer; it will be picked up for free and you receive $50.
- Residential Propane and Oil Furnace/Boiler Replacement Program Replace your existing propane or oil furnace/boiler with a high-efficiency natural gas or electric furnace/boiler or a geothermal heating system and receive a $245 rebate.
- Solar Energy Program Install a solar photovoltaic system and receive $1 per eligible watt.
- Water & Energy Saver Program Save up to $30 a year with our Water and Energy Saver Kits. You will save water and energy while reducing your carbon footprint.