Is your mortgage coming up for renewal? Don’t be too quick to sign that mortgage renewal letter.
Lenders don’t typically send their mortgage renewals out at best rates, counting on the fact that most homeowners are too busy to ask questions or to inquire about getting a better rate. Don’t let this happen to you!
The following are some things to consider before your mortgage renews:
- Start taking action on your renewal at least 90 days in advance.
- Attractive new mortgage products and features may be available that you’re not aware of.
- You are not obliged to renew into the same kind of mortgage, nor are you obligated to stay with the same lender.
- You can negotiate and compare offers from other lenders.
- Renewal is the best time to refinance.
- Rate isn’t everything, but it’s tremendously important.
To discuss your best mortgage renewal options, please contact me by phone @ 204-371-9284 or email email@example.com.