A few, small, manageable changes you can make this year that will have a huge impact on your productivity, life, and overall happiness throughout the year:
- Clearly define your goals and then make them concrete and measureable.
- Work towards your goals in a way that works for YOU. Structure your life in a way that helps you reach your goals. Some people need accountability, others don’t. There is no standard formula here. The key to success is to figure out what works best for you.
- Invest in the tools you need to get things done as efficiently as possible.
- Implement “The One Minute Rule” Anything you can do in less than a minute, just go ahead and do it. It sounds like a small change, but all those less-than-one-minute tasks can add up to massive productivity.
- Declutter. When your environment is in order your productivity will increase.
- Get sunshine and fresh air. Being proactive with your health and making healthy life choices is always wise.
All of these changes are relatively small. But if you implement them and stick with them, you will become a more productive person.
Lisa J. Gryba, Accredited Mortgage Professional