With rates still at record lows, now could be the perfect time to refinance your mortgage.
There are a number of reasons why refinancing makes sense:
- Cash flow is too tight due to high payments on side debts such as loans, lines of credit and credit cards
- You are concerned mortgage rates will increase
- Mortgage rates are now lower than when you originally got your mortgage
- You are looking to do repairs, home upgrades or renovations
- You would like to access equity to finance investments, large purchases or child’s education
- You have a home equity line of credit with interest only payments (which is the payment most people make) and would like to restructure so that you are paying down principle.
Refinancing can be an effective solution to reduce monthly cash flow, save on interest costs or provide funds for larger purchases.
If you would like some advice on your best options, call me @ 204-371-9284 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no obligation consultation.